jwhong@hogak.co.kr 의 이메일로 가입을 하기 위해 메일을 보냈는데 메일이 오지 않습니다. 해결할 수 있을까요?
Hello, Good day. I am noticing the following error for this email addres. "Your E-Mail Address does not designate Permitted Sender Hosts(SPF)"
Can you fix it? I want use that email Host
Unfortunately we don't have any control. Please check the setting on your end. Hope following link helps you. https://powerdmarc.com/spf-softfail-domain-does-not-designate-ip-as-permitted-sender/
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Re-%EA%B3%84%EC%A0%95%EB%B3%80%EA%B2%BD%EC%9D%84-%EC%9C%84%ED%95%B4-%EB%A9%94%EC%9D%BC%EC%9D%84-%EB%B3%B4%EB%83%88%EB%8A%94%EB%8D%B0-%EB%A9%94%EC%9D%BC%EC%9D%B4-%EC%98%A4%EC%A7%80-%EC%95%8A%EC%8A%B5%EB%8B%88%EB%8B%A4/qaq-p/2594600/comment-id/87815#M87815
Shouldn't the answer in this link take care of that?
Can you check on my company account (hogak.co.kr) to make sure i can receive emails from you?
Hello, Good day. I don't see any block for this email domain. Please try again on your side. Thanks
@Mohanraj Thangamuthu Why can`t I receive verification email from you?? Can you send a E-mail to jwhong@hogak.co.kr ??
I have sent a test email now, please check if you have received. Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.