I want to do automation, if I add a certain label, for example test, then the trigger works, if I add another label, it doesn’t work, how can this be implemented?
Hi @Andrey Ivanov
That was interesting.. I managed to get that automation work
What have you tried thus far to solve this?
If you have started a rule and it is not working as expected, please note context is important for the community to help. Please post the following:
If you have not started a rule, I encourage you to try to do so. That is a better way to learn about rule-writing and to confirm it meets your needs. For your scenario, your rule could use a trigger on a change to the label field when a value is added and use a condition to check if the value added is your "Test" value before proceeding.
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.