From where sequence the jira issue fields in the required order. I have checked the screen but seems it is not the right place. Also I have checked the issue layout but somehow the existing issue fields are not matching/following the sequence as per the issue layout of that project. Please help what I am missing.
@Poonam Warghade
It sounds like you're trying to organize Jira issue fields in a specific order but aren't seeing the expected results in the issue view. Here are some potential steps to troubleshoot and resolve the problem:
If you've checked all of the above and still don't see the expected field order, it may be worth reaching out to Atlassian Support to ensure no system-level restrictions or bugs are affecting the behavior.
Can you share the screenshot?
Because from your explanation it's not clear on what actually happened vs what you actually wanted.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.