Dear Team,
I am experiencing an issue with custom emojis not being visible after exported the file.
Any idea please?
Most likely you can't export custom emoji.
Hi Marc,
Thanks for your feedback,
Actually some are visible in exported doc - while others are not. This is why I am asking for the reason.
That's strange. I don't think I can help further.
Hi @Isslam_Awad welcome to the community. I think CONFCLOUD-76278 on Atlassian's Jira Site is your issue. If that's it, you can vote for and watch it for updates.
I'm getting regular and custom emojis to export, but if you have a specific use case, I would think that would be useful information to be documented on that ticket. It might be worth checking in with Atlassian Support to clarify the issue to, they should be able to verify if it's that exact ticket, or a different one.
Hope that helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.