when i created project i chose the type software project
then i did not find the paint bucket tool to make the back ground
how can i find it ? or is there plugin can do that ?
Hi @kholod Alataar ,
I don't think this is possible by using native functionalities. I've checked JAC suggestions, but didn't manage to find feature suggestion for it.
Potentially, you could combine board Swimlanes with Card colors but I would say that would work in specific cases, depending how you need to group your issues/items.
As for apps, you might want to check the following discussion and test out some solutions mentioned there.
Cheers,Tobi
Swim lane diagrams are flowcharts that show a process from start to finish. These diagrams also show who is responsible for each step in the process
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.