Hello guys,
I'm facing some problems using importsource api to import asset objects thru an external import, here is the case:
Through the API I managed to create the schema and mappings with all the correct object types and their attributes.
These types have one Unique attribute, with a custom name and externalId, which I intend to use as "key" to update the object later, when one other attributes values change.
Everything goes fine the first I populate the objects, all of them are imported successfully. However, when I try to update the objects after changing some other attributes values, seems that it tries to create a new object instead of updating the object with the same unique attribute value, saying:
"errorMessages" : [ "<OBJECT_NAME>: The attribute '<ATTRIBUTE>' has to be unique; " ]
Obviously, this attribute's value is the same for the object I try to update, it is supposed to "identify" it.
Is there something I'm missing here?