We have a project with a Notification scheme but we wanted to only notify groups of people depending on the issue type when an issue is created. I've created the automation rule (below) and have tested it out a few times but it is not notifying the intended group. Any ideas?
Hello, Good day. You could try the logic shown on the following screenshots.
Hi @rmax
It seems like you've set too many if conditions for your automation, basically reading your automation you are checking if the issue type is all of the listed which is why it won't work.
Additionally to what @Mohanraj Thangamuthu I can suggest adding branches for each of the issue types, it will make everything look much better and run in single automation:)
Thank you for explaining that, I see the issue now. How would I create a branch? As I was going to do a separate rule for another ticket type but I realise I could do it all in this rule with branches
Thank you @Mohanraj Thangamuthu that worked!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.