I am not JIRA admin, I can see different columns with same name in exported xls from jira issues, now when I am trying to filter that sprint is empty it's not filtering all the records, how to get relevant result?
Hi @Chandrashekhar Kavi , can you provide some details:
Thanks Boyan, It's now done, I am not able to explain how it's done due to it's showing the above message while replying!
JQL, I used is as below.
Sorry Boyan, I am still facing the issue as when exported rows using the previous JQL, it's still showing some issues which are having values in sprint column in xlsx!
Please refer images attached in this message.
Please also refer the image for more reference
Ok, so I'm mostly on the same page. Please do try replacing "Sprint is Empty" with "(Sprint is Empty or Sprint not in (OpenSprints(),futuresprints()))" and let me know if you get what you are looking for.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.