Hello everyone, is there a way to change which board a ticket that's submitted through an Issue Collector goes to?
There being put on a specific board somehow and I need to on different ones
thanks!
Hi @luis valle,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Work items on a board is based on the filter that the board is using, so all you would have to do is change that filter ti pick up the work that is submitted from the collector.
but how can I dictate what board they go to so I can filter for it
Hi @luis valleI understand what you're trying to do, but Jira works the other way around. You can control which Boards include the ticket created through the issue collector. So instead of determining which Board the ticket goes to, you need to set up the Board you need to include the tickets which match the criteria of the ones created by the Issue Collector. I.e. you can create a dedicated Issue Type for Issue Collector tickets and include this issue type into some of the Boards.Regards,Nazar
You change the filter for the board so that the ticket shows on it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.