I have a single-select custom field called "Project" made up of values: A, B, C, etc
I know i can create custom board quick filters to filter based on one or more values (e.g. "Project A" filter where JQL would be: Project = A
However as new Projects are added all the time, taking this approach will mean
- An admin overhead to create a new QF every time a new project is added
- The QF list will be very long and filled with dozens of different project
As a result I would like to add the field itself to the list of quick filters so that the field itself appears and then users can select whichever values exist under the field (a bit like how the "Epic" option works)
Is this possible? I know some fields seem to auto-appear as QF but not sure the logic and/or trigger point as to when such a field will appear like this