Hi everyone and @Trudy P Claspill
My question is a follow-up question to the answer of this solved question :
What are the other factors that can affect the visibility of issues on boards?
I did not filter our stories as all issues and issue types from the project are visible in the filter. There is nothing unmapped in the columns, no constraints set, no active quick filter.
Can the screens or fields settings for the issue type prevent a certain issue type (story in this case) to be shown in the backlog and/or timeline?
I have limited admin right, thus I cannot check or edit those parts myself, but I saw that there were "default screens" and "default fields" in the project settings and I could talk to the project admin who manages these parts. I'd really appreciate it, if you could tell me what needs to be de-/activated there, so I can tell him what should be changed.
We use Jira Cloud Enterprise.
Solved: Story linked to issue not appearing in backlog