We require mobile access to our OnDemand instance and would like to use the JIRA mobile app: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.mobile.jira-mobile. How can we do this or when will it be available?
A brand new version of JIRA Mobile is now available in OnDemand by default. We will be adding more features over the next few weeks.
More information is available at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Using+JIRA+on+a+Mobile+Device
Greetings!
JIRA Mobile (JME) is built into OnDemand by default. You can locate it under system plugins (JIRA Admin > Plugins > System Plugins - Scroll Down to JIRA Mobile Connect Plugin.
I hope this response was helpful.
Cheers,
Jason | Atlassian
I apologize, I misunderstood your question so please ignore my initial comment.
I will follow up with a more accurate response within the next 24 hours.
Or in fact I would say, it is actively being worked upon to bring Jira Mobile to OnDemand 'soon' (no idea of ETA)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.