Hi!
What is the smart value to set the date field to the following day? I see the next business day and next day of the week, but I literally just want it to set to tomorrow.
Thanks!
Hi @Jennifer Bader , Welcome to the Community, glad you're here!
Try the smart value {{now.plusDays(1)}} . The following pages are great references for smart values:
Dates: https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-smart-values-date-and-time/
Smart Values for Automation: https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/smart-values-in-jira-automation/
Hope that helps.
@Jennifer Bader -
Take a look at the following reference link on Smart values for Dates - https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-smart-values-date-and-time/
In addition to what Susan mention, we also used - {{[date].plus[Unit]([number])}}
Hope this also helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Thanks, we're going to give that a shot. I've definitely read through those documents, and they didn't explain it to where it seemed like that would work. I'm hoping this is the answer! Thanks again
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.