Hi Atlassian
Pleae, how can I add a URL field to a task? Each of my tasks needs to point to a file (on SharePoint), and I need the team member to be able to click the URL to open that file.
BW Peter B Hansen
As an admin, you can add a url field to the list of custom fields.
Please see Nic's answer. I was late .
You can configure URL custom field:
image2016-12-16 13:7:32.png
See here how to add custom fields: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/adding-a-custom-field-802592519.html
Other Option: You can create a link, just use
image2016-12-16 12:13:25.png
Now select "web link" and enter Url and text.
Cheers
Heiko
Also a good answer, I focussed on the "field" part of the question.
A third option too, which is a bit less precise than a field or a link - put the url in a comment or text field. It'll be a link in there as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.