I'm using Jira and doing a test case execution. But instead of attaching a screenshot as evidence i would like to use a Link of a network path (or directly to the file in the same network path) as evidence in the Text Board page. Is this possible? I see the Link button in the comment section but I cannot add my network path as I want.
Hi @Pablo Aurelio Gómez Dipré
Adding a network path folder or file as a hyperlink in JIRA is possible, but it's essential to consider a few key points.
To create a hyperlink to a network path, you can use the file:// protocol, with the correct format being file://///server/path/to/your/folder.
But, there are chances that browser compatibility may be an issue, as links to network paths may only work on certain browsers, while others like Chrome and Firefox may require additional configurations or extensions due to security restrictions.
Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!Thank you very much and have a great one!Warm regards
could you already verify the provided solution?
Please be so kind to get back to the responder and in case your question was answered/solved consider to click the "Accept Answer" button.
Thanks in advance.
BestStefan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.