I've created a jira service management project and I'm trying to use Jira Automation to set the Security Level field during a transition, but the automation rule fails with the following error:
The fields set during transition aren't available. Fields ignored:
Security Level (security)
Here’s what I’ve tried so far:
- I’ve confirmed that the Security Level field is accessible and editable on the issue screens.
- The automation user (or actor) has the Set Issue Security permission.
- The desired security level is valid for the issue and included in the Issue Security Scheme.
- I attempted to use the Advanced JSON Editor in automation to set the field like this:
{ "fields": { "security": {"name": "Level2"} } }
Despite these steps, the rule still fails to set the Security Level field. Is there something specific about the Security Levelfield in Jira Automation that I might be missing?
