Hi all,
I'm running into an issue with a confluence database where I want to display the 'Page status' and the 'Excerpt' in the database. For a large number of the pages everything works fine but for around a 1/4 of them, I can't see those two columns. I get a grey loading animation in the cells related to that information.
For some of these, they seem to resolve themselves (or the view I'm using to find these takes a minute to refresh) but for others this isn't happening.
This is the same issue as this person in this link except that there are no labels on my pages so the resolution isn't relevant:
Solved: Databases - Page Details Field stopped working as ...
Does anyone know why this happens or how to make the pages refresh?
I've tried the following and they don't work:
- creating a new database with just those fields and adding the page
- editing the page with something minor and then saving it
- removing and adding the link back in again