Hi everyone,
I know this is an often discussed issue, but all solutions that I have found so far are not working for me.
The case on hand is, that we try to import a number of tasks using .csv documents. These tasks should also include already existing comments. The following structure is what I have been using until now and it works as hoped (which is weird, as I am not using " " around text elements, which is advised in the instructions and only then it works or using \\ for line spacings, which as some suggested should also not work):
Issue Type, Status, Summary, Assignee, Reporter, Due Date, Description
Task,Backlog,Test Task 3,<email>,<email>,01/01/2025 12:00,This text is a test\\This text is a second row test\\This text is a second row test
As soon as I include in the first row ",Comment" and at the end of the second row
, 01/12/2024 12:00; 71...8ab; TEST COMMENT
the import is not able to find any data for all columns but one, as shown in the screenshot

Things I have tried:
- "01/12/2024 12:00; 71...8ab; TEST COMMENT"
- "01/12/2024 12:00"; 71...8ab; "TEST COMMENT"
- Adjust the day/time format
I hope my explanation is not to confusing. Does anyone have a solution for this problem?