Hi,
We have a custom field named "module" with a list of different values per project context.
For example, in project "X" we have the options A, B, C, and for project "Y" we have B, C, D, in project Z we have C, D, E... etc.
Now, I need to create an automation that once an issue opened in one project, the condition will check on the "module" field value and will create (actually clone) the issue in all project that have this option in their context.
i.e. if the original issue in project "X" has the value "B", the automation will clone the issue in "Y" project.
Is it possible? I'm struggling with the condition and I'm not sure if the condition can look after field available options .
Also, I can't do this "Hard-coded" with all existing options since the "module" field is constantly changing and new options being added to it.