Hi, I was trying to understand how to convert a sub_task to another issue kind... i'd like to ask you for help.
Hello @Andrea
Please click on the sub-task and then proceed to click on the three dots (upper right-hand corner). You should see the option to "convert to issue".
Important:You need to have permissions to set issue types within that project.
I hope this helped & best wishesMara
Hi Andrea,
As our colleague @Mara (bitvoodoo ag) mentioned you need to "Convert to issue"
Maybe this ss will help:
Important:You need to have permissions to set issue types within that project.Mmm, i was sure I was in administation role....
mm
Are you a project admin or a site admin?
Mmmm, honestly I am not sure about what to do for verifying it....??
mmm, from what I found by looking for information, I should go on: personal settings and switch to off: 'New Jira issue view for software projects', the problem is I cannot see that option....i just found 'Nuova esperienza di transizione dei ticket' (italian version)......could it be the rigth option ??
Hi, thank you for your answer; I cannot find the 'Convert to Issue' option; also I tryed to go in personal setting but I dont know what doing then..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.