I have noticed that the hotkeys don't always work when using the ctrl and alt keys on the right side of the keyboard. I know the keys can be separately coded and wanted to raise this minor annoyance.
@Mario Maggio ,
The best place to find/report the bug would be JAC
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD
-Bibek
Hi @Mario Maggio in my Confluence Instance, I'm not able to recreate the behavior you are experiencing. I may not have the exact steps you are trying, but I can interchange the left and right keys and either side does the same thing. Could you possibly provide some examples?
I took a quick look at Atlassian's Jira Site and didn't find any open issues. Have you possibly tried a different browser, or different workstation to see if that works for you. Do any of your peers also experience the same issue?
Hope that helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.