Hi, I'm getting inconsistent page view analytics and am wondering if anyone else is experiencing similar issues. Here's what's happening:
- I go to the Pages tab of the Space Analytics section and set the date range for 11/11/2024-12/15/2024.
- I click the Views column header twice so I can see the pages with the fewest views.
- The page with the fewest views is listed as having zero views, which seems impossible.
- When I open the same page and check the analytics from the page itself, I see that the page has three total views within the same time frame.
- If I go back to the Space Analytics page and click Views twice (to sort by most and then least) the list changes, even though the date range hasn't changed.
- One of the pages now listed as having the LEAST views happens to be the home page for our space. When I go to the page and check the analytics for the page itself I see that the page has over 1500 views during the same time period.
Anyone know what's going on???