Hi everyone,
so right now I have the issue that one of my colleague is unable to see / pouplate the parent field for issues in his project. On desktop everything works fine for him. I have also doublechecked the Parent field in the Layout section aswell as a double check regarding permissions. But seeing as it works for every other colleague (myself included), I can't seem to pinpoint what is causing this behavior.
Moreover, on a different project, he does see the parent field (see attached screenshots).
Any ideas what may be the reasoning behind this behavior? He also deleted & re-installed the Jira App on his phone and the problem persists.
In the Screenshots the option "Übergeordnetem Vorgang zuweisen" relates to the Parent. As mentioned other people are able to see this option. For him however, this does not appear on his project. He does however see the option in the WEB projects as the 2nd Screenshot shows.
Any help is highly appreciated! Thanks in advance

