Dear all,
I am new to Jira dashboard and I want to create informative dashboards which will help te business in knowing the trends.
When I see the gadgets that are available I don't see any such gadget which will fit the dynamic view, as most of the gadgets which I see need to have a pre-defined 'filter' in place and makes the view static
For example:
I want a view like a bar chart of tickets created where I can see the trend as:
1) Yearly
2) Quarterly
3) Monthly
4) Weekly
I will need to have 4 such gadgets created for each timeline and not a single one where I can have a dropdown or custom calendar date-time filter which will dynamically update the single view
Is there a way in which I can manage such a requirement using JIRA Dashboard? Any suggestions are really welcomed!
Thanks,
Shweta Kamath