Hi
I opened my Jira account today but i fount this message
Hi @Assist10 , welcome to the Atassian Community and thanks for your question.
I am going to escalate this post for you to Atlassian as we can't do much to go and check your instance.
Someone will contact you here to help you resolve the problem.
Best wishes
Hi @Assist10
I found that one of the sites you are a member of, had a product suspended for missing payment. But it looks like the product has been reactivated today. If this is still a problem, could you please share with us the URL of this site so I can look into this further.
Thanks
Andy
@Andy Heinzer Can you advise please, the same issue with accessibility to the jira.Cant see unpaid invoices, but subscription suspended.
Filled up 2 tickets, more than 24 hours ago, No answers.PSAll done - issue with payment
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.