Hi - checking if this is a known issue or there is something I can do to rectify easily
Have an existing form
Wanted to use the same types of fields further on in the form - some standard questions Time/Date/ConditionChoice and then the ChoiceResponse field
So copied the fields and put in the conditional logic from into the copies of ConditionChoice into ChoiceResponse.
Testing the form it appears that ChoiceResponse is based on the very first ConditionChoice rather than my copied ConditionChoice - although I can see from the structure of the form that this has been done elsewhere. (ie a field repeated)
very interesting. So it appears that behind the scenes ConditionChoice has a unique identifier and when it was copied down (it was copied down in a block) it retained that identifier and the ConditionResponse also has the same and retains that understanding of what to refer to.
For the meantime I'm going to recreate rather than copy from now on!
Thoughts/suggestions?