I have a sprint in my project but when I try to add an issue to this sprint it doesn't appear in the sprint filed if the checkbox of "Only show sprints in this project" = True.Once the checkbox = False I cant find the sprint. Shouldn't it be the other way around?
Hi @omerro , welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for your question.
I found a knowledge base article about this problem here - https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/only-show-sprints-in-this-project-not-working-as-expected-1442906311.html
Please can you take a look and see if this resolves the issue for you?
Best wishes
@Hey@Valerie Knapp Thanks for sharing the KB but it doesn't seem to solve my issue.
Any other thoughts on what's the issue here?
Hi @omerro
Adding to the suggestions from @Valerie Knapp here are some other things to check:
Does the board filter not specifically include your Wix-Blocks project: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-27246
Are there so many sprints that the matching one is not visible when the option is enabled: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-24046
Kind regards,Bill
Hi @omerro you have founded the problem ? , because i have the same issue
@Salim Hammar
This topic is now closed as the discussion has become outdated. If you have more questions or want to continue the conversation, feel free to start a new topic. For more details on why we close older threads, check out our Rules of engagement - Atlassian Community .
Thank you for your understanding!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.