I m starting to go through the learning path. I earned the first credential " Get the most out of Jira".
under the credential there is only Print icon, there is not option to share it elsewhere. I want to share it on Linkedin.
https://university.atlassian.com/profiles/chettourhamza42908063
Hi @CHETTOUR
I would request you to go through this Atlassian University Article for details on sharing on LinkedIn and CV - https://university.atlassian.com/student/activity/850533-share-your-atlassian-credentials
Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!Thank you very much and have a great one!Warm regards
Hey VJ,
Thank you for you answer.
I cant find the badge " Get the most out of Jira" in the credentials portal, in addition there is no link icon in the credential , on the print one.
@CHETTOUR That seems weird, can you log this in this portal to see if this is user specific issue - Atlassian Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.