I have recently created a security level scheme for a project where the issue can be Private (only the assignee or reporter can see it) or Public (all users can see it). It works as intended when creating the issue and not allowing it to be viewed by anyone other than the reporter or assignee when the issue is private.
What doesn't work well is when the issue is Public anyone can mark it as Private. I would only want the assignee or the reporter to be able to change the security level if it is created with a Public security level.
I looked into automation to see if there was a way to check who the viewer or editor is and not allow the Security level to be seen or edited but I could not find a way to make this happen.
Thanks in advance to anyone who has a possible solution.