Here you'll see an example. In the cards, we would like to see the sprint name, if the item is in a sprint.
In this image we selected a specific sprint, but that should not matter.
Hi @Jan-Cees van Buiten
This is not an option.
I can't find an open request for this at jira.atlassian.com
The Dependency Map feature in Jira Advanced Roadmaps has a limitation - it doesn't natively display sprint names for individual items.
To get a clearer view of sprint assignments, consider using the Timeline view or filtering issues by sprint within your plan.
This workaround allows you to identify which issues belong to specific sprints, even though the Dependency Map doesn't directly display this information.
Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!Thank you very much and have a great one!Warm regards
Thanks! We're already doing this. I hoped there would be more possible,
Perhaps I should open a request. I couldn't find one either, so I thought let's first ask in the community if this is perhaps already possible, before opening a useless request :-).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.