Scenario:
Project A (Service Desk)
Project B (Dev Team)
Project A will raise an issue which requires Project B to do checking and provide resolution.
First phase:
When Project A raise issue (PA-01), if issue type is a "Service Request", Automation will automatically create another new issue under Project B (PB-01).
-- This part of automation is simply, I have set it up and it's working.
Problem phase:
When Agent A in Project A starts working on (PA-01) issue, agent set PA-01 issue status from Open to In Progress.
When this happens, I want that PB-01 issue to automatically change status to match PA-01 as well.
Vise Versa
If Agent B in Project B starts working on PB-01, agent set PB-01 issue status from Open to In Progress, I want that PA-01 will change to In Progress as well automatically.
I could not get the 2 scenario to work.
Any idea how this can be done?