The add a caption feature works fine in Chrome browser, but in Edge browser, I can't enter content even when I double-click. What settings should I change?
Having the same issue in edge. Click the add caption and it just goes to the next line. Must be a bug.
Same issue here, updated browser, still experiencing.
Version 131.0.2903.99
Not able to click the caption, goes to next line
+1 We are experiencing the same issue. Chrome is working fine.
Same issue here, Edge Version 131.0.2903.112
We are experiencing the same issue. I have just reopened the case with Atlassian.
Here is a workaround that works for me until Atlassian fixes the bug:
In edit mode click on the picture for which you want to add a caption
Press the tab key
Enter the caption
Press Enter
I hope this helps
You might want to vote for the bug in the meantime:
[CONFCLOUD-80384] Image description is not working as expected in Edge browser. - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
Thanks!That workaround worked for me and once it exists as a caption, I can just click into it, don't have to use the tab key again Voted on the bug.Appreciate it!
Using browser version 138.0.3351.83 (Official build) (64-bit) this is resolved for me.One click I can enter into the caption under the image and type an entry.Double clicking shows a preview of the image, but not a preview of the caption/image with caption.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.