What is the best way to create a Dependency list in Confluence that is easy for people to add to and that can link to JIRA tickets?
I think we'll need some more information. "Dependency list" is pretty vague.
By "Dependency list," do you mean:
Can I Show Dependency report in Confluence?
If 1: Use the Jira issues macro, put your search criteria into it, set any settings you want, and save it. That's the basic way to do that.
If 2: You could create a Database in Confluence Cloud and have one of the columns of the type Jira issue, with thing1 and thing2 as the other columns.
If 3 or 4: see their links, and try searching the Community for existing Q&As on your question (I know the search for it is not the greatest at filtering)
If you provide more details, the Community will be better able to help you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.