Hi, I dont know how to chancgefrom basic search to JQL search...to perform basic search I just set the searching terms in the textbox up-right...but I dont know how to pass to JQL...any suggestion is very appreciated
Hi @Andrea
In the line where you are setting the terms, you should see a toggle that looks like the following:
Clicking on JQL will change the terms to a text box with the JQL of your search.
Hope this helps!
Hi @Andrea ,
Also make sure that you clear the JQL search box, then hit search (the magnify icon). After that the Basic toggle will be clickable again.
Mmmm, i cannot see any toggle of kind..However when I click on the searching field on the top-right i see what the attached image:
You should go to https://<YOURSITE>.atlassian.net/issues/
Or in the top menu go to Filters > View All issues
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.