I try to create a issue ticket with the REST APIPOST /rest/api/3/issueIn the body I set :
Problem solved ! The account creating tickets must be admin on projet level (I was admin on organisation level).So go to https://XXX.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/project-config/XXX/people and add you as admin on the project.
Hi @Julien Groud
Welcome to the community.
The error states that the field reporter is not on the screen that used by the issue type that you you in your API call.
Is the reporter on the field used by the issue type you want to create?
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- Thanks for your quick response.
When I check on web interface I saw the field "Rapporteur" ("Reporter" in french)On this page : https://XXX.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/project-config/XXX/issuetypes/10009/fields
And when I create a ticket manually I have the information on the ticket
Is there a way to confirm with an API call ?
What is the API call you are trying to make?
You can use this field, but in your API call you are specifying an issuetype in the call as well.
An issue type in Jira is related to an issue type screen scheme in a project.
On the issue type a single or multiple screen schemes can be used, based on the issue type.
Check which screen scheme is used for the issue type you want to create, in the found screen scheme, see the screen that is used to create the issue, is the field reporter on this screen?
Thanks @Marc -Devoteam- I try to understand the link between data and make request to find the good ids.I have GET the list of issueType /rest/api/3/issuetypescreenscheme/project?projectId=10033I got only one : { "maxResults": 50, "startAt": 0, "total": 1, "isLast": true, "values": [ { "issueTypeScreenScheme": { "id": "10030", "name": "LIB: Kanban Issue Type Screen Scheme", "description": "", "projects": { "maxResults": 0, "startAt": 0, "total": 0, "isLast": true, "values": [] } }, "projectIds": [ "10033" ] } ]}After I have GET the list of issue screen scheme /rest/api/3/issuetypescreenscheme/mapping{ "issueTypeScreenSchemeId": "10006", "issueTypeId": "10009", "screenSchemeId": "10030"}
Hello Atlassian Community members.
I wanted to update here. The resolution to this post was that we were missing the 'Modify Reporter' permission within the project where this issue was attempting to be created!
Giving ourselves 'Modify Reporter' permission allowed us to successfully create an issue in our project. Best of luck out there!
_like
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.