Hello Community,
I have the following scenario:
In my instance there are multiple projects, and the number will only keep growing. I am trying to build an automation that:
- Checks if issue type Configuration Box has a No value for field Code Test Needed
- If the above matches, the automation should check if this project has any issues of Code Test type and delete them
I managed to set up the first part
- Manual trigger
- Issue Type equals Configuration Box
AND
- Code Test Needed equals No
However, I am not sure exactly how to make sure that what follows now, is that the automation only check in this specific project for Code Test issues, and not in the whole instance.
I need this rule to run project by project, and am not sure if I need some kind of branching that I need, and how exactly to make this a global rule, rather than set it up in each project.
Any suggestions are welcome.
Thank you