Hi,
I have a situation where we have an internal JSM and Portal, we also have JSW too. I have a user with a JSW license who also raises requests via the Customer Portal, however they are able to view the Issues via JSM.
They do not get access to any of the JSM project features, like the queues, internal comments. Though they are able to see a list of the issues in that JSM project, so items not shared with them.
I assume it is because of this permission in the JSM projects scheme: Service Project Customer - Portal Access
I have removed this access group from the scheme, but now it throws this error.

Our portal has Open access, so I would have thought that we would not need to have that permission added? (I have tested as well with someone and they can access the portal still).
I guess I can leave it, but the error is bugging me and doesn't make sense. Any thoughts?
Thanks,
J