We installed the Sandbox for JSM, but to test our flows, we need the Customer Portal. So my question is , is there a possibility to link a copy of our customer Portal to the sandbox? And how can we copy / install this Customer Sandbox portal?
Hi @Nele De Pauw , When you create a sandbox you can copy over the data from your production. Once you do that your sandbox portal should look the same as production. Maybe I am not understanding your inquiry?
Hi Jack, The data is already copied, that's not the issue. What I want to know is : In production : users create the tickets in de customer portal (that's the only way that we allow - so no create button in JSM) So if I want to test some flows in the sandbox and i need a ticket..... how can we create them through the Portal? the actual portal is linked to production.you see what I mean?
If you are asking to create an issue in your sandbox when someone submits from the production portal I am afraid that isn't possible at least easily. Possibly consider automation in your production with a webhook to create issues in the sandbox. Unsure exactly what that would look like. The other consideration would be to use a third-party app e,g. Backbone sync.
Ok I found the answer to my question! Thanks!The data also copied the portal to a sandbox-portal and I found the link.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.