Hi,
I have run into an issue starting this week where I can no longer click to select text inside the layout functionality.
1. Create layout on page
2. Click in layout - nothing happens, like the mouse click is not registered.
There isn't much to look at with a screenshot: Once I may a layout I simply cannot move the text-cursor/selection field into it by using the cursor.
a. I can somewhat use the arrow keys to navigate into the layout box to perform edits, but it is cumbersome and hard to navigate..
b. I see the issue in Firefox (133.0), including while private browsing.
c. I do not see it in Chrome.
d. I have attempted to delete cookies and use the Firefox "Forget this page" function, but neither had a positive impact.
e. I have verified that my mouse otherwise works and that it is specifically when using layout. Tables, etc., works fine.