I am not able to set an organization with the automation in a team managed project. If I choose "Edit issue" I can find the field organizations but I can only copy a value from parent or epic. I am not able to set or add an individual existing organization even in the advanced settings.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks in advanceOliver
Hi @Webservice welcome to the community. Would it be possible to get some clarification your question? If you could provide some more details about what you are looking for? At what point in your workflow are you trying to set the organization? I'm assuming you're able to set it manually?
Are you trying to get it to fill in when a ticket is created? That is doable with an Automation, but it takes a little extra effort. (I needed Support's help to do it).
I would also suggest voting for and watching JSDCLOUD-14475 which I think would help with this issue.
Hope that helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.