Hi everyone!
At the moment I have a system where a new issue is created by automation when the trigger issue is transitioned to a 'Ready' status.
In the 'Description' of the newly created ticket, I am trying to get automation to tag a user based on which user custom field (out of three) is not empty. These three custom fields are on both the trigger and created issue, and the created issue is copying the value of these three fields from the trigger issue
So ideally the automation would reference Custom Field 1
- if it is filled, it will tag the user from that field
- if it is not filled it will reference Custom Field 2
Custom Field 2
- if it is filled, it will tag the user from that field
- if it is not filled it will reference Custom Field 3
Custom Field 3
- if it is filled, it will tag the user from that field
- if it is not filled, it will return a note [no users found]
I've tried the following smart value:
@{{#if(customfield_1)}}@[~{{customfield_1}}]
{{else}}
@{{#if(customfield_2)}}@[~{{customfield_2}}]
{{else}}
@{{#if(customfield_3)}}@[~{{customfield_3}}]
{{else}}[No user selected] {{/}}{{/}}{{/}}but to no avail, i've tried including .accountid behind each custom field value, it also does not return anything. I'm no expert on this, so would apperciate any help on this.
Thank you!