Hi all,
I'm at my tipping point with JIRA and about to throw my table in the air.
Hopefully someone out there knows what I'm doing wrong.
1. I'm an Org Admin and a Project Admin
2. The project which I'm working on has the proper issue permission scheme.
3. I've logged in and out countless times
Yet, the DELETE option is NOWHERE to be seen.
Whether I click on the ellipsis (...) in the issue ticket from the backlog, Kanban board or Issues section: it does not show.
This is driving me crazy.
@atlassian: by the love of god, can we PLEASE have the DELETE issue has a default option for every user when creating the project? Update your system with a simple notification to Admins when anyone deletes an issue so they can reinstate it easily. How difficult is that? Nobody should have to lose an hour of their time figuring this out when this should be a VERY simple find.
A very frustrated user.