Hi all,
Hoping someone can help me out. I have a Confluence page that seems to exist in two spaces, which I did not think was possible.
I have a space called "MSC KB Drafts", which is where the page was initially located. The page has been moved to a space called "MSC Knowledge Base (Production)" but the page now displays in both spaces.
I am not using the Include Page macro.
In the MSC KB Drafts space, there is a folder that contains articles that are being drafted before they are moved into the production Confluence space, where they are then visible on our help center. The article in question currently shows in this folder in the Drafts space.
In the MSC KB Drafts space, if you click on the article, it takes you to the version of the article in the Production space.
I'm very lost and this is causing some confusion for those editing articles in the Drafts space. Assuming this is a bug but haven't been able to find any information or instances of this happening for anyone else. I will be submitting a bug ticket but wanted to ask here in case anyone had seen this happen before.