I've seen several plugins that provide support for a common business need - auto create subtasks upon creation of a specific issue type. However, I have yet to see anything that provides support for OnDemand users.
Is there something that I can do as an OnDemand admin to auto create a subtask as a post function? I see abilities to edit parent issues/parent fields-- but, nothing about creating a subtask.
If there is no support, when might Atlassian offer this exteremely important feature for their OnDemand clients? Currently, one of the reasons I cannot get managers to buy in is that they have to manually know what subtasks to create and automatically create them -- not as easy as copy/paste in or other options where you have this choice...and, given that there seem to be several plugins that offer this, it wouldn't necessarily require Atlassian to do a significant amount of work or investment -- they would need to certify the desired plugin and provide it as an option.