Hello,
My team consists of 3 BA's including myself, we all do the same type of projects so instead of creating the project manually each time, I would like to know what can be done.
Currently, my fellow BA and I have created an excel file with the following field names all populated with information:
- Story
- Issue Key: Numbered by ourselves
- Release
- Epic
- Description
The goal is to have all the information in the Excel file act as our master or say template for our next properties giving it a name as TRP Master Template
So, how and where do I create this initial template? Can I upload my file and if so, are there any other fields that need to be filled in?
Once the master template is a project, how can I use this project for other projects, so I want my project to have all the same Epics, releases, stories, descriptions etc.
Each BA will be responsible to create the initial project but point to the template for all the information, they will be the reporter not the person who created the initial project template, and then add in other relevant information.
Also would like for each project to have its own board.
I have been told I am an Administrator and should be able to do the above, however in some documents I see that you need to go into JIRA - Administration and I am not finding this. Where should I see this information?
I hope this makes sense.
MA