Hello,
I'm attempting to manage Jira tests (Test Plan and Test Execution) using the Xray API, but I keep encountering a 404 error when making requests.
Specifically, I'm trying to use the following API endpoint to link Test Plans and Test Executions:
<a href="https://domain-jira.atlassian.net/rest/raven/2.0/api/testplan/" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://domain-jira.atlassian.net/rest/raven/2.0/api/testplan/</a>
I've tried both API versions (1.0 and 2.0), but the issue persists. I have followed the official Xray documentation:
1.0
2.0
Here are a few details:
Could anyone clarify:
Return from JIRA:<br>
HI @Luiz Eduardo ,
those endpoints are only available for Xray on-premises (datacenter).
In cloud you will need to use the graphql API for that.
Examples of mutations you can use to add tests or test executions to Test Plans:
There are additional mutations.
To perform the graphql request, you need to obtain a token by calling the REST API endpoint for that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.