At some point over the past week, something on Jira has changed to where tables in comments are no longer displaying correctly. The column widths are huge, and there is no way to resize them; they snap back to the original size. I cannot get to the right hand side of the tables as they disappear off the right hand side of the screen and are you are not able to scroll over to it.
Has anyone else experienced this? We have not changed any settings on our side to cause this, and it only began in the last week.
Extra info: when I am inserting the table I am copy pasting it, I am not making a table from scratch. We have not had any issues doing this over the past 5 years so I am not sure why it has now started being an issue. The most common instance of this is adding email details (from, to, subject, time, date)