Good morning,
I am trying to understand why a comment written from Outlook email does not appear in the issue that the user created on the portal.
It's ok when she enters the comment in the ticket.
Thanks for your ideas !
Valerie
Hello @Valerie Zoltobroda
Is the user replying to an email notification about the issue, sent from Jira?
Yes, she did !! and I checked that the ticket number is in the subject of the email
Did you check the email audit log for the project to see if there is information there about the processing of the user's email?
Go to Project Settings > Channels & Self-Service > Email. You should find a View Logs link in the Incoming Email Logs column.
There is nothing. Maybe it was because the type of request sent by email was not active. I activated it and I will check tomorrow if it is better this way! I will tell you, but already, thank you for your help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.