Hi,
Has anyone actually managed to crack this? My table of contents needs to match the rest of the text colors in the output file (black) but no matter what I do, it remains blue (hyperlink).
Thank you.
Hi @Serghei Golipad and welcome to the Community,
Take a look at Scroll PDF Exporter. It's much easier to customize your PDF exports (no CSS needed) than the native Confluence exporter.
Hi Kristian,
I'm one step away from being "happy" with all of my CSS so I'd rather stick to standard tools.
@Kristian Klima I've actually given Scroll PDF Exporter a try and for some reason my TOC isn't being displayed at all not, just the header :-D
@Serghei Golipad - I haven't used the app for a while but I'm pretty sure there's a settings option to define if you want to include this or not.
https://help.k15t.com/scroll-pdf-exporter/5.14/cloud/get-started#id-(5.14)GetStarted-Defineexportsettings
Macros
Show 'Table Of Content' macro output
If checked, the Confluence Table of Contents macro (if added to the page) will be included in the export
also here:
https://help.k15t.com/scroll-pdf-exporter/5.14/cloud/export-to-pdf#id-(5.14)ExporttoPDF-OverviewofExportProperties
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.