Hallo, I am an Admin and we make use of Company managed projects, Jira cloud.
Within a specific workflow, we are preventing that a story gets closed, while it still contains sub-tasks that are open/in progress/etc.
The workflow in question has a 'Condition' assigend to it that "All sub-tasks must have one of the following statuses to allow parent issue transitions: Resolved Closed or Done"
Looking at the workflow diagram, this is located at the transition to the status Resolved, Closed (green statusses)


Up until recently this was all working fine: sub-tasks needed to be completed before the main story could be closed. Yet now, for some reason, it has stopped working (while the workflow was not edited recentely)
I have re-checked the workflow's conditions, and followed the steps described here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Preventing-issues-from-being-closed-while-the-sub-tasks-are/qaq-p/1452578
But am unable to find what has changed, or what the reason could be that it is no longer working.
Any other tips on what I should be checking would be much appreciated.